Competitor Analysis is an important part of the strategic planning process. Before starting any marketing campaign, whether it be online or not, proper analysis of the market and the competition is necessary to make sure that the return on investment for each marketing dollar is at it’s best.
Questions we review before starting any Online Marketing Campaign:
- Who are your competitors?
- What threats do they pose?
- What is the online profile of your competitors?
- What are the objectives of your competitors?
- What strategies are your competitors pursuing and how successful are these strategies?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors?
- How are your competitors likely to respond to your online marketing efforts?
Reviewing your competitor Online:
Number of incoming links
This is essential for link building. Only when know of the incoming links that your competitors have, will you be able to work towards achieving the same goals.
Quality of incoming links
Quality over quantity will always win. A link from a high ranked page is worth more than a thousand links from low rated sites. It is important to any website that wants to compete and rank higher than it’s competitors to gain equal if not more links from similar websites within it’s niche.
Keywords are very important in your sites content and it is important that they are relevant to the products and services you are trying to sell.
Again quality over quantity. Just because you may have more pages indexed doesn’t necessarily mean you will rank higher, it is the content and quality of the content that search engines take into account.
SEO Services that we offer: